Seeking Interns!Posted by admin on Nov 29, 2012 in Blog, Uncategorized | 0 comments
The MCSE provides college students with a valuable opportunity to learn about the operation of an educationally focused social enterprise organization, and to gain professional experience at the cutting edge of social entrepreneurship instruction.
Interns for the MCSE spend their time working on interesting, substantive projects, and they often make long-lasting and beneficial professional contacts in the social enterprise and academic sectors. Interns work under supervision of the Interim Executive Director and Associate Director of Programs. This is an unpaid internship but students may receive 3 credits of undergraduate credit in an agreed upon department. Hours are flexible.
• Semester long commitment
• Time commitment of at least 10 hours a week
Programmatic Internship responsibilities include:
• Enhancing various program’s social media presence
• Assisting with the development of programmatic marketing materials
• Engaging with students, faculty, staff and community on daily basis
• Currently enrolled students of George Mason University with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Proficiency with various platforms of social media
• Professional attitude and ability to represent MCSE
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
To apply: Send a cover letter addressing the position, a current resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.