Join Startup Mason, a group working on entrepreneurial initiatives while participating in peer-2-peer feedback sessions, mentor meetings, and an entrepreneurship and innovation curriculum based on lean startup, customer development, business model canvas, and other entrepreneurial tools. StartUp Mason welcomes students, faculty, alumni, and community members interested in building ventures with strong, sustainable business models. Startup Mason also hosts Pitch Mason Days and hackathons.
Meet some of our member firms:
Startup Mason Calendar Spring 2013 (Dates/Subjects subject to change)
- 28 January 2013 (Monday) Kickoff, Introduction to Business Model Canvas
- 11 February 2013 (Monday) Lean Startup, Business Model Canvas
- 25 February 2013 (Monday) Mentors (must turn in canvas and worksheet by 19 February )
4 March 2013 (Monday) Special Session on Pitching and Presentations BEING RESCHEDULED
- 18 March 2013 (Monday) Startup Finance
- 5/6 April 2013 (Friday/Saturday) Hack Mason 1.0 Hackathon — Register Here:
- 15 April 2013 (Monday) Intellectual Property Issues for Startups
- 29 April 2013 (Monday) Mentors (must turn in your material by 23 April 2013)
Email us at StartUp@masoninnovation.org, or tweet us @StartUpMason or visit our Facebook page with further questions or comments!